Sunday, July 11

Tag Dag

Estelle from Curbside style has tagged me for a round of 10 questions because, as she pointed out, I have a tiiiny bit too much time to spend on the internet (it's my job I tells you!).


1. If you had to spend 3 consecutive days on the same train, who would you want with you and why?
It would have to be my boy, for all the obvious reasons. (Some one to make out with in the compartment!) - It is a train with compartments we are talking about right? Otherwise I'm not going.

2. Have you ever had a sewing related injury? Give gory details!
Not an injury, but Ive managed to sew quite a lot of stuff to myself...


3. What wouldn't you be caught dead in?
Animal print. Not my thing. Nope.


4. What garment/accessory do you wear the most?
Right now: My winter, wooll,y perfect shade of sea green jumper, complete with my first darning attempts.


5. Which pattern/vintage style have you been thinking about recently?
I'm mostly freaking out that people are calling stuff from the 90's vintage!


6. What is the one place that you really want to visit that you havnt been to before?
Moscow! Twirly bits on buildings! (and that's we're we can go on that 3 day train trip too.)


7. What do you wear when you want to impress?
Almost always a black dress.

8. Who is your favourite literary character and why?
I like complicated, smart, tough heroines, like Jo from little women or Lara from the Northen Lights Trilogy - I guess because I am want to be someone like that!

9. Which handmade project are you most proud of?
Aside from baking I'm not particularly crafty. Maybe our fridge makeover. Not that I made the fridge... I made these jars.. they're pretty cool...


10. What's the best date you've ever been on?
The one where he asked me to marry him.

Now who want's a tag?

{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*