Saturday, July 10

Things to be thankful for.


 * Farmers markets with fresh fruit and veg. We ordered a box and its been keeping us very happy all week, lasts so much longer than supermarket f+v.
* Somehow it has stopped raining in the half hour intervals that I am travelling to and from work in. Magic!
* Our quilt and super warm bed.
* Husband got a commercial - yay for unlikely roles and many monies for one days work!
* So many nice blogs to read, but especiallyone so honest like this. Sometimes blogland can be saccharine sweet, this was refreshing.
* Lighting design work in the pipeline for me!
* We have regular street cleaners in our city that get rid of large quantities of broken glass (that ruined my back tyre) promptly.
*  My husband is a happy (and an infrequent) drunk. *chuckle*
* 3 days off over christmas - and our flights are booked.
* Mobile phones. No really. Remember when we didnt have them? I do. 

{Images
Cupcakes in teacup shaped cupcake holders! 
Our lovely windowsill plants. 
Our wedding quilt keeping us warm. 
This pink poddle is frequently dyed different colours. It lives outside a hair salon on the main street. It tried to take on the other dog who I think was probably a bit onfused by its appearance

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check it out. *s*}  
 

2 comments:

  1. you know, I actually dreamed that a pink poodle was sniffing my butt last night, just thought you should know ;P
    Now, if I'm going to make you sumfing fabulous then I will need your address. Also, just so I have a bit to work with, what's your favorite animal...hmmmmmm
    email me the details to
    mrs_p@iinet.net.au

    x

    Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love magic rainfree intervals! And your quilt is beautiful. (Slightly scared of the pink poodle though, he looks like a woolly pompom on legs - eeep!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*