Monday, July 12

Pay it Forward


Remember that movie? Remember how you cried and it was all so lovely and you felt totally inspired and just wanted to do stuff for people afterwards? Yeah you totally do. Well a little game is going around ( I came across it via curbside style) and because I love real post I'm in on it. Here's how it works:

- I will make one handmade gift for the first three interested people who comment on this post.
- I have 365 days to do it in…
- What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
- you must participate as well
 and....
- you must have a blog

So write up a pay it forward post on your blog then leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. oooh oooh oooh me me me!!! i love this :) i wish i had known you had a blog. this is so exciting! you you, woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*