Wednesday, November 25

wedding happiness

Ahh weddings. Aren't they just the loveliest? Our dear friends got married on Sunday. It was beautiful, sophisticated, and simple. A church ceremony, a high tea for everyone, then a small and fancy reception. My favourite details were the mens cufflinks. Old wooden scrabble letters of A (Adam) and C (Carly) on each mans cuffs. Also, beautiful chandeliers, amazing food, and I was sitting at a table of lovelies to chat to while my man ran about being MC. I didn't take many photos, coz I figure that's what the professional photographer is there for, but here are a couple...






Oh and don't we scrub up alright?

1 comment:

  1. The scrabble letters make for super cute cufflinks! Loving your dress too
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*