Saturday, March 16
Things to be Thankful for*
Hmmmm can you hear that? Crickets chirping? Yup it's been a bit quiet here this week. There's a good reason for that, and this week I have a particularly LARGE amount to be thankful for involving family, air ambulances and hospitals in Sydney. We have a road to recovery ahead of us - but we will get there. So this week I am thankful for:
* The Australian medical system.
* Family, family, family.
* People that train to become doctors and nurses and work in our thankless public hospitals.
* Safety gear.
* Red wine and chocolate. Yes atthesametime.
* Bright pink washi tape, cheering up my office.
* The change in temperature - autumn? Could that be you? Could you bring me some rain please?
* Bendy straws.
* Home grown food. I don't think the sense of pride will ever diminish!
What are you thankful for?
I'm linking up here...