Saturday, September 17
Things to be thankful for*
* Skype; making missing husband that tiny bit easier.
* Notebooks. Without any technology and no one to talk to, writing things down feels like sweet relief.
* A successful opening night.
* The strong dollar!
* The amazing "hellos" I have done this week.
* The beautiful people who I managed to see and who it breaks my heart to leave all over again. There are some downsides to having two passports.
* The river Liffey, without it I would be completely lost and disorientated in Dublin.
* Though I thought I was going to die on the flight over, I didn't. That though I was sick, it was only little (And fitted in the bag. TMI?). I didn't pass out as expected and that thank God, I had my darling friend Caz there to look after me.
* My grandparents had 5 children who had lots of children too, which led to me having lots and lots of excellent cousins.
* The hugeness of the apartment that I'm staying in! It's like I can pretend I live here! (ps. I rearranged the furniture as soon as I arrived! hehe!)
More thankfulness over here, and on my blog every week.