Tuesday, July 26

Mantelpiece Monday

ermmm or Tuesday as the case may be... I blame work. 
Here we are in the kitchen. The painting is by a friend of ours, a practise canvas which she gave to me because I loved it so much. The 'home' bunting was made for Tim and I when we got back from our 3 month Africa adventure by our house mate. The vintage tins are op shop finds of Husbando, the scales are another housemates, the lemons are form a housemates family tree, and the succulent is called herbert. (Okay it doesn't really have a name but if it did that's what it would be called). This mantlepiece doesn't usually look this neat either... i tarted it up for the photo shoot!

More mantel piece Monday over at Fortune Favours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*