Wednesday, May 4

1, 2, 3...

The countdown is on... rather the count up. As facebook so kindly reminds me tomorrow is our anniversary. But our paths have not been crossing for the last three days... I work from 8 until late and then he works from lunch until the next morning. That's three days and three nights without seeing each other... I've been leaving a little tag on our bedroom door with memories of each year of our marriage so far on them... yesterday I got a counter tagging (the numbers are mine the hearts are his) with further memories of each year... Tommorrow will be the big number four and we will get to spend the whole day together!
Oh and here is our present to each other that we bought a little while ago...
Of course, I'm not going to show you what it actually is yet!

ps. I love wrapping presents in newspaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*