Sightings upon cycling home from work on a Saturday night at 2.30am:
* Drunk young men vomiting x 2
* Hen party in pink x 1
* Requests for direction to Macdonalds x 1
* High fives received (not easy on a bike) for handing out above information x 1
* Party bus x 1
* Cats x 5
* Cockroaches - too many to fathom.
& the temperature, 30degrees, at 2.30am. Eurgh.
My Sunday was very lovely though:
* Skype date to England x 1
* Breakfast date with friends x 1
* Visit from my brother x 1
* Interstate guest x 1
* Tacos eaten x 4
* Amazing banana butterscotch puddings made x 6*.
* Recipe to come...
ps. Work is kicking my butt at the moment. SO much so that this post doesnt even get pictures. *Le sigh*