Saturday, February 5

Things to be thankful for.

* Air con at work.
* Awesome breakfast shared with friends (scrambled eggs, mushrooms and spinach and an ingenious tomato and grape salsa that I made up - perfect for a 39° day!).
* The three bananas in my freezer - those things are gonna be worth heaps!
* The baby eggplants in our garden. So cute!
* Post long hard week evening debrief chats with friends.
* The opportunity I've had being the boss at work.
* The break that I'm getting in three weeks.
* Post it notes. Man do I use a lot of those suckers.
* My mum and Dad.
* Winning a giveaway! Hooray!

{photos - last banana I can afford, cruise ship going past on my lunch break, visit to Goulds to sniff books}

{Things to be thankful for is a list I started when I began blogging. It helps me reflect on my week and remember all the good things in my life. I would love it if you played along too, leave a link in the comments below I'd love to see! *s*}   

4 comments:

  1. Oh i hear you on the bananas! I've got some of those babies tucked away in my freezer too!

    Great list - i l.l.l.love the first pic, i can almost smell the secondhand-bookshop scent ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have such a well planned kitchen to stash some prized bananas away ... a shame really because frozen bananas are delicious in an icy cold morning smoothie ...

    I use a lot of post it notes too ... and yes, I'm so very grateful for that air conditioned office too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic, One of our favourite breakfast's is bacon with mushrooms and spinach.. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw you won the giveaway, nice work! i'm a little jealous though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*