Saturday, February 19

Things to be thankful for*

* I am slowly but surely getting things done.
* How skin heals itself. I'd be very 'holey' by now if it didn't. Thanks skin.
* Earl grey tea.
* The cockroach that decided to get cozy with us the other night wanted to spoon Tim, not me. (sorry Tim)
* How making the bed instantly makes me feel more in control of things.
* I have a holiday in one weeks time.
* Daydreams shared over breakfast with my boy.
* I'm happy with my weight, for the first time all year.
* Free beer.
* A good book to read.

4 comments:

  1. The Book Thief <3 good choice!!

    x Sarah Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love free beer and a holiday! Oh and being confident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i so know what you mean about bed making. even if the rest of the room is a mess, if i make the bed, i feel like i've at least made a good start :)

    and yay for holidays, where are you off to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm reading that book at the moment too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*