Saturday, January 1

Things to be thankful for.

 Hazy summer days...
* A new year, a new start, the fresh and enticing: 1.1.11
* A lovely quiet little party with sweet friends and a decent bed time.
* The last show today.
* A fan to cool us down at night.
* A nice phone call from my father.
* Pizza shapes. Oh man those things are delicious.
* The smell of summer in the air.
* An exciting year left behind of new friends, travel and plan making.
* Overtime and public holiday pay. Whilst I hate working so much, the bank account is very grateful.
* The sensation of pulling a cherry off its stick with your teeth.
* Sparklers. The look the smell the joy of them.



{Things to be thankful for is a list I started when I began blogging. It helps me reflect on my week and remember all the good things in my life. I would love it if you played along too, leave a link below or comment and link to me on your post. *s*} 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a 'things to be thankful for' list. Your blog is great. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*