Saturday, November 6

Things to be thankful for.

 * Modern medicine. I had a brief (8 hour) stint in hospital on Sunday. All good now but grateful for drips and anti vomitting injections!
* Paid sick leave.
* The sound of rain on tin roofing. It seems like such an Australian sound to me.
* The sleep in I had today.
* Earl grey tea. Drunk in bed.
* The juicer we just rediscovered on a back shelf and the excess of oranges we just had to squeeze. Oh man. Yum.
* Facebook, for allowing me to stalk my family in far off lands.
* Mango. Bring on the trays!
* Wedding invitations!
* Breakfast. Gosh I love breakfast.
 {via}
* Thanks for all partaking in my first giveaway a while back, hope you lovely winners are enjoying those "phat beats" . Hem, yep. Phat.
{Things to be thankful for is a list I started when I began blogging. It helps me reflect on my week and remember all the good things in my life. I would love it if you played along too, leave a link in the comments and link to me on your post. *s*}  

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your hospital visit.. must have been awful, but good to hear you're on the mend with lush mangos.. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Thankful lists!! They such a great way to start the weekend and appreciating the passed week!
    Hope you're feeling 100% good already!


    P.S. I got the mix CD and simply LOVE it!!! Thanks so much my dear! It is one of the things I'm thankful for this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better lovely. Hospital! That sucks. Lovely list as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*