Thursday, September 30

Bicycle pj's... My Creative space.

 
I managed to squeeze in a quick shop to spotlight this week, and whilst looking for something else entirely found this bicycle fabric. It's a really soft cotton. The boy has been wearing the most hideous daggy trousers to bed and I've been whinging about it.. Here, is the perfect solution! Now to pluck up the courage to not only wrestle the sewing machine into submission but also a paper patern!

More Creative Spaces over at Kootoyoo...

3 comments:

  1. what a perfect idea! great print, and nice pattern too- good luck! (and give us a photo when you're done!)
    Pepper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I love that bicycle fabric and it looks so soft. i think i need those for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is amazing. What a great find...and idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*