Saturday, July 17

Things to be thankful for.

 * A full house again, it has been rather quiet.
* My folks are in town and we get to spend a whole day together tomorrow.
* Even though I'm a bit sad about the loss of privacy, I think the removal of the large tree shaped weed in are garden is a great bonus. Let there be light!
* Free tickets to good theatre for Sunday night!
* More design work has flitted my way. (Will show you some results later)
* The sun has come out!
* Garden time spent with my boy. It was so nice to spend a good few hours pottering outside.
* My full time job, that pays the bills and puts money in our savings account.
* The two day weekend I have coming up!
* The miracle of the postal system! I love it seriously! I put something in a red box, it ends up on someone else's doorstep! Magic!

***ALSO: Just a little reminder that if you're interested in having a little parcel of handcrafted joy wing itself your way you should respond to this post asap!***

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check them out. *s*}  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*