* All the hours of work I'm doing means money to tide us over when I don't have work for the next couple of months.
* Daylight savings. Whilst it plays havoc with my eating habits, Its so nice having longer evenings.
* Surprise presents in my pigeon hole from a sweet friend.
* Nice and helpful feedback sessions with my students.
* Husband lets me eat all his chocolate.
* Vitamins, echinacea and Betadine gargle. Stopping me getting sick.
* Fairy bread.
* The smell of rose which is filling the air.
Linking up with Village Voices...