Saturday, May 26
Things to Be Thankful for*
* How beautiful frost is. (No need to mention how fricken cold it is here though - oh...whoops...)
* Our friend is doing an amazing job designing our kitchen for us - such a relief not to have to work it out!
* The amazing parcels of wrapping paper and seeds (things we lost in the flood) we keep on getting!
* All the lovely feedback we got from out time in the Northern Territory.
* Oranges on our orange trees!
* The smell of wood fires in the cold air.
* All the signs of builders in the neighborhood. People are preparing to come back!
* My duffel coat, hand knitted scarf, thick bamboo socks, and panda hat. Toasty.