Saturday, May 26

Things to Be Thankful for*

* That I have work.
* How beautiful frost is. (No need to mention how fricken cold it is here though - oh...whoops...)
* Our friend is doing an amazing job designing our kitchen for us - such a relief not to have to work it out!
* The amazing parcels of wrapping paper and seeds (things we lost in the flood) we keep on getting!
* All the lovely feedback we got from out time in the Northern Territory.
* Oranges on our orange trees!
* The smell of wood fires in the cold air.
* All the signs of builders in the neighborhood. People are preparing to come back!
* My duffel coat, hand knitted scarf, thick bamboo socks, and panda hat. Toasty.

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for warm clothes too, seeing as it's getting sold cold these days. It's nice to hear that people are preparing to come home. I can't even imagine what it must be like for you guys.
    Thinking of you,
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wood fire smoke smell too! And oranges! I'm such a fan of Autumn in general.

    Your 'panda hat' sounds interesting!

    And, hey there, I miss you on Saturdays! Why did you leave us, lovely one? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for reminding me that gratitude is everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*