Saturday, March 3
Things to Be Thankful for*
* Free figs and jam, pictures above!
* All this rain, it's a little bit floody in the front garden, but our house is dry and it sounds marvelous on the tin roof.
* I've started my job teaching at the uni again. I have a big class, but it's okay. It's going a-ok.
* We made 2 new friends at the welcome to Wagga event! Hooray! Friends!
* Strepsils, tissues, honey and cough syrup. I've been batteling a cold turned cough all this week. le sigh.
* You sweet people! How nice to have so many of you here, saying lovely things and filling me with a sense of being!
* Bicycles. Having gone through enough car dramas these last few weeks to last me quite a while thankyouverymuch I will never complain about getting a flat tyre again!
* We do have our car back now.
* Marvelous autumn pumpkin.
* The SES. Hopefully we won't have to see them too much over the next couple of days...
Linking up with Maxabella...