Saturday, June 18

Things to be thankful for

* The live animal export ban.
* Birthday love from my boy and housies and family and friends and you'se all too.
* The work that is coming to me since leaving my job.
* Raspberries. The best berry in my opinion.
* The amount of scarves I own. I don't know how I got so many but it makes dressing for this weather a whole lot funner. (yes funner.)
* That I'm getting really good at changing bicycle tyres.
* Falling asleep holding hands with my boy.
* The bananas that are in our freezer. Gold. (Bananas are $16/kilo in Oz at the moment)
* Even when I can't find time to write anything on my blog,  I do find time to read others.
* Living in a place where running out of milk, bread, wine only takes minutes to fix as the shops are so close.
* Scientists. They know so much stuff that I would never know how to find out otherwise!

{Photos of Sydney sunset from a while ago...}

4 comments:

  1. Oh Hai yo fine self! it's been ages since I've popped bye, I've missed so much.
    firstly, happy birthday lady cakes!!!! 26 was one of my favourite birthdays, I hope yours was ace. Secondly, Congrats on the new job and getting some life back, sounds like things are going greats guns with loads to be thankful for.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberries, the ace in the deck of the berry bunch, agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarves definitely do make winter "funner." I'm wearing one in bed right now as I type this...
    And yup, bananas = gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estelle: Thanks my dear! Ye sit's been quiet round your parts lately. Lovin the new blog though!
    TLIWIW: Thank you. *high five*
    Pink Ronnie: Stay warm!
    *s*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*