Thursday, March 10

My creative Space...

Look TWO buttons this week! Thats a 100% output improvement guys! Go me!
Unfortunately I decided to just go with my eye and some vague hand span measuring for the spacing on this and what do you know but it's totes wonky. Ach well - I'm just glad that something in my head has eventuated into something real - I'd eventually love to make these out of pure felt and not the blend I'm using. What do you reckon? You got room for a sweet cushion like this on your sofa?

ps. This is the umbrella cushion in the background...

Join in with the lovely Kootoyoo

2 comments:

  1. love these cushions!
    and thanks for your lovely ocmments and encouragement too, you make me all warm and fuzzy! Have an ace day :)
    Pepper x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*