Saturday, December 11

Things to be thankful for.

* The water didn't break the levee banks! My parents house is dry!
* Having my little brother round to stay.
* My boys hot looks.
* My boys crazy good brain.
* The large chocolate stash in my cupboard right now. (could be disastrous actually...)
* Doors opening when you're not even looking for them.
* The smell of clothes being laundered.
* A family that likes each other.
* All the tree's in my neighbourhood. So pretty.
* Cauliflower. My new favourite vegetable at present.


Things to be thankful for is a list I started when I began blogging. It helps me reflect on my week and remember all the good things in my life. I would love it if you played along too, leave a link below and link to me on your post. Hooray! *s*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*