Monday, December 13

Flea market Finds

Let me tell you about an amazing place. Now don't laugh. The place friends... the place is Tamworth. I know. But for serious. The op shops. my. god. I only had time to go to The Life Line store on my way back from the wedding in Gunnedah, but my very, very reliable sources tell me The Vinnies is equally amazing as are numerous other stores.
I got me this awesome vintage dress... $8.

I got buttons, $1/bag

Some cool fabric, $2
And well, the minute I have a house of my own to fill with furniture and tupperware, I know where my first port of call will be. The great thing is that it is all laid out so well. Really thoughtfully in sections, colour and material co-ordinated. A real flea market joy!
More over at Her Library Adventures...

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute I near exploded. And remind me to vintage shop with you next time we are in the same state- I think the results would stop time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love your dress. I've only shopped in Vinnies since I got here. Have found some beautiful pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *with your dress. The dress was distracting me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*