Saturday, December 4

Things to be thankful for.

* We slowly but surely are getting cycle paths. I had a big scare this week on my bike in the city at night.
* Christmas shopping, whilst not complete is under the control of a list.
* Sewing machines, because I'm an awful hand sticher!
* The bliss of having a lifestyle that means I can sleep in whilst being snuggled by my man. Well, there have to be some perks to working nights.
* A cast member was sick today, which, whilst unfortunate for them and the 900 people who where coming to the matinee, meant I was able to have a proper Saturday day!
* A bonza Surry Hills market.
* Early weather warnings and the SES.
* The safe evacuation of my family (and horse and dogs and chooks!) from the impending Murrumbidgee flood.
* Our government provides disaster relief. We live in such a lucky country.
* Levy banks which have been holding back a lot of water thus far.

{via}

{Things to be thankful for is a list I started when I began blogging. It helps me reflect on my week and remember all the good things in my life. I would love it if you played along too, leave a link in the comments and link to me on your post. *s*}  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*