Sometimes it's hard to comprehend the phobias and fears that others feel. I for one know people who are scared of feet, another who is scared of bellybuttons and another who is scared of having their neck touched. Strange but true. All this inspired another list, or two actually. Because while recognising fears I thought it important to recognise braveries too.
Things I am afraid of:
* Magpies, mostly just in Spring though.
* Drowning. You won't catch me on a submarine. Ever.
* Car doors opening on me while I'm cycling.
* Being shouted at.
* Uncooked meat.
* Teenagers en masse.
* Parallel parking. Actually, any parking.
* Marine life... jellys, tadpoles, fishys - nice to look at but don't let them touch me!
* Stuff getting caught under my nails.
* Scary movies. Won't watch them.
Things I am not afraid of:
* Power tools.
* Animals (with the exception of the ones listed above).
* Cycling fast down hill.
* Roller coasters.
* Roller skates.
* Trying new things.
* Getting caught in the rain.
* Being honest (this is a new one for this year).
And you my dear readers?