Friday, September 10

Link love for Friday...

 * Home grown veggies... is it worth it...

* Check out Mr Ashley English's (Mrs Enlglish is of Design Sponge fame) patience!

* Some drama in Taylors Square. 

* An artisits interpretation of the effects of acid...

* Got a jargon problem?

* My idea of heaven and...

* Some beautiful art work, photography collages. {Both Via Slow Lane}

* Went and saw this typography on Sunday... prettyness.

* And a cute music video... hope your weekend is just like this one...{via Black Eiffel}

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and so glad that I did! I absolutely loved that topography link! How trippy! I posted one on my blog yesterday, a city made entirely out of Jell-O! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Chirpy bird! That Jelly is Amazing!
    *s*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*