Saturday, July 24

Things to be thankful for.

 * Stunning sunsets. On 2 show days I've been going for a run (read: run, walk, run, walk) in between performances. Luckily for me its right on sunset, and I work in one of the most stunning locations in the city. Plus a sunset is a brillaint excuse to stop and catch my breath!
* A lovely weekend with my folks
* Old contacts and FREE tickets to a very cool band
* Rocket and snow peas growing in my garden
* My sweet friend Meg got engaged. Which is a brilliant excuse for another tea party.
* I got an amazing remedial massage, including cupping which I'd never had before, and its released my shoulders and neck up no end.
* The big 25km bike ride I went on with my boy on Monday. Exploring some of my city I'd never seen before.
* Ping Pong. It's my new thing and I'm loving it! there's a table at work and the boys are teaching me :)
* I find my husband so very attractive. Sorry about the overshare folks but it's a good thing, yes?!
*11 more shows to go.
* Sometimes I find this list really hard to complete. But I always do.

Photos: Chinese gardens in Darling Harbour and sunset form Observatory Hill.

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check them out. *s*}  
 

3 comments:

  1. A tea party, watching the setting sun, a lovely husband, ping pong, and a massage...your life sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh well that's the whole point of the list! I gloss over work, annoying neighbours, and washing up and try to focus on the lovely! Thanks for stopping by, I'm drooling over your recipes right now! *s*

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great list... sometimes i have to remind myself to look for the blessings in my life otherwise i miss them. thanks for the reminder :)

    kel

    greenteaandredmails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*