Saturday, June 5

Things to be thankful for.

This little light of mine... I'm gonna let it shine...

* It is a stunning sunny day today! Yay my clothes can dry!
* Our garden is crazy happy from the (torrential) rain of the past week. The compost heap is heaving with worms and this makes my husband ridiculously happy and that is something to be thankful for in itslef.
* We just bought about 6 pot plants from the markets for CHEAP. Thanks strange little old lady...
* I Built a lighthouse cake. And whilst it looks pretty homemade... which it is... Im pretty proud of coming up with the concept from go to woe!
* Free apples!
* Free avacados! Fallen from our tree.
* Google sketchup. It's also free and is entertaining me no end while Im bored at work. I've started designing a house! Yeah!
* We get a smarter as we get older. *phew*
* Free posters and bike helmets. From a work friend.
* My husband tells me several times a day he loves me. It's so wonderful.

Photos from this week, flowers from the markets, Rain rain rain, baby Luke coming to stay for an hour, Lighthouse cake!

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check it out. *s*} 

4 comments:

  1. god google sketchup is so much fun indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Aussie! I found you from Mr C's blog.

    Those are all good things to be thankful for! Especially free stuff and happy husbands, those are my favorites : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soph', you are consistently lovely. Wish I could see more of you as I suspect you're someone I'd love to be mates with. Thank you for the blog, I will read regularly!
    Carlynne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carlynne I just started reading yours too. You're a fun lady! Damn Australia and its largeness... same to you me dear! *s*

    Soda-licious, hello! Free stuff is the best so is sugar. See you round! *s*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*