* I dont put quite as much jam on my toast.
* I don't really care if it's cool anymore, just whether i like it.
* I don't pluck out too many eyebrow hairs.
* I try and get 8 hours sleep a night.
* I put my nice undies in a "delicates" laundry bag.
* I accept people a lot more for who they are.
* I can say I've been vegetarian for 13 years.
* I mostly own gray white and black clothes.. Where did all my colour go?
* I have a "grown up person" job.
* I still like jumping on the bed.
* I'm a little bit sore when I wake up in the morning...
* I still wonder what I want to do with my life.
* I really think I can change the world (just a tiny little bit of it)
* I'm pretty good at saving money
* I don't know which section to shop in anymore.. Ladies? -doesn't sound like me... Youth fasion... mmm not quite me either...
* I try not to ear bash people with my opinion.
* I know things go out of fasion really quickly.
* I still avoid the biscuit aisle. Self control still has some growing up to do...
* I'm really quite in to blogging.
* I know a bit more about what i'm good at and not good at. (baking, listening / accounting, arguing)
* I like that I remind people of my mum.
* I know how to darn.
* I know that finishing a job properly is a good idea
* I have no idea what I believe in any more.
* I know that having a few close and precious friends is okay.
Happy Birthday to me!