Saturday, April 17

Things to be thankful for

* We are able to afford the new mattress we just bought. I can not WAIT for wednesday night!
* Having a lovely dinner with my old housey on Monday night. She cooked yummyness.
* Having a huge baking session and then a tea party with lovely ladies on Friday.
* I have 20 followers. It may seem small but it feels lovely :) Thanks chaps.
* Although it is ridiculous in some ways that I am at work on a show where I literally have nothing to do, it's kinda cool getting some forced alone time to work, read and watch movies *shhh* oh and get paid for it.
* I live with amazing people, who are caring, fun, love coffee as much as I do and give superb hugs.
* I am married to the man of my dreams.
* I can drink water straight out of the tap. I still remember how good this is from time to time, post Africa.
* I don't have a huge cloud of ash hanging over my country. Sucks for you North Europe :(
* Tim has now raised $430 for homeless and marginalised people in Sydney by not wearing underpants for all of April! And apparently he has greatly increased his sperm count in the process (OVERSHARE! HA!). Sponsor him here... Find out why here.

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definatly check it out. *s*}

2 comments:

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*