The Little Blue House
Saturday, April 3
Things to be thankful for.
* The long weekend, that I actually get to participate in.
* The smell of the Australian countryside. Nothing else compares.
* Seeing my family and hanging out with them.
* Road tripping with my friends to get to Wagga.
* Chocolate. Nuff said.
* Tim finishing the first chapter of his thesis.
Is that the teeniest tiniest light at the end of a tunnel?
* Cold and flu tablets that alleviate the pain.
* Lemon, Ginger & garlic tea that also alleviates the pain.
* Throwing out old things to make space for new. (Our suitcase arrived form England!)
* Friend's who's Ugandan adoption is going through! At last!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*
Post Comments (Atom)