Wednesday, March 3

Favourite things: coffee

In Africa coffee is grown but rarely made. I'm a huge coffee drinker. In uni I drank 2 strong flat whites everyday. Now I'm not working those crazy drama school hours anymore I've mellowed to a mere single shot always once and occasionally twice a day. But while travelling I was lucky to get one a month. (I've been in Africa for 2!) Coming home the first things we did on Saturday morning... COFFEE SHOP!
A perfectly formed milk and crema fern decorating a mellow and chocolaty flavoured brew. Heaven! I actually had a bit of a lump in my throat I was that happy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow - this picture is making me *want* a coffee, and I don't even drink it much! I love it when something not only tastes good but looks beautiful, too.

    xo,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*