Friday, October 16

garden

I'm about to go into crazy work mode and work 14 hour days. In the lead up to this crazy time I have been pottering in the garden. It calms me down and makes me feel peaceful. Here are some pictures of my little oasis in the middle of Sydney.

Because of limited space we are growing lettuce, tomatoes, celery, rocket, strawberries and every herb ever in pots through the garden. We also have a lemon tree, which I gave to Tim for his birthday.

This is one of the first things we did when we moved in. Painted the outdoor toilet/potting shed door bright cheery blue.

This is our mini rain water tank. It collects from a small portion of our roof and also holds the washing machine grey water (that's what the purple hose is!). Guilt proof green garden.


This bit is a garden bed, it's growing sage, marigolds, thyme, oregano, rosemary and pansy.

I love pansy.

1 comment:

  1. Ah what a lovely little sanctuary of green (and gorgeous blue!) you have there! Everyone needs a garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*