Friday, November 16

*GUEST POST* Link Love for Friday


*As I'm currently working like a crazy lady making a movie - I have some lovely bloggers (and friends!) lined up to write a post or two in the coming weeks. Our first is the wonderful Julie from tractorgirl.com.au Julie blogs about art, design and craft and if that wasn't enough she has a shop selling beautiful things she makes out of upcycled fabric. Enjoy!*

Thanks to Sophie for allowing me to indulge in some of my favourite things! Here are my picks for Link Love, aka things that caught my eye recently.
* My every morning blog – The Design Files. Yeah, go the Stroopwaffles, they’ve only got a little bit of butter in them
* I do love mid-century design. A lot. One of my fave drooling spots is Chairsmith – a blog {mostly} about chairs. I heart this sideboard. Note the sliding door/handle combination. 
Ladybugs are everywhere, apparently.
* I am more often than not surrounded by piles of stuff that needs doing. I WILL sort my workspace! Check this fab post at Epheriell.com on how to create a slow workspace & increase productivity - by Brooke McAlary of SlowYourHome.com
 * Here’s my favourite pic from Pinterest this week. Paper jewels from Kirsten Hassenfeld. 
* I found Sister Corita Kent’s 10 rules for students and teachers only very recently. They’re good. Read them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*