Wednesday, September 5

Hello September...

What a lovely month.
There's a storm blowing outside right now.
The tree's are glorious in their Spring suits.
There's warmth in the air.
I've started jogging again - a few winter kilos to loose.
The film screening is on on Friday - I have a dress and some fancy shoes picked out.
Tim's birthday is around the corner.
Best of all work has started on our house. The end is in sight!
I feel like we are making friends here. We like it here. A lot.
I have busy busy months of work up ahead until December - and then .... nothing. Just Christmas - and I'm working towards that quite happily for now.

Pictures from a full household outing yesterday - there wasn't a dog for me - so I took the camera instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*