Sunday, August 12
Things to be thankful for*
* Communication. Disastrous when it's missing, invisible when it's working.
* Being a mediator and some one that is looked up to. It feels bizarre still but it's a real privilege.
* Crumpets. I already mentioned them. But that's okay.
* Being able to care for my husband. I love taking care of him.
* Leftovers. When you're working nights there's nothing like a home cooked meal.
* Projects. We are restoring and fixing furniture for our home. I love that our home will be filled of stuff that has history for us.
* I have a uni computer! Finally I can, like, do my work emails... at work!
* Library books. Helping me write my lessons. A lot.
* The dogs. How happy they make us!
at 2:36 PM