Saturday, January 14
Things to be Thankful For*
* The furniture shop down the road that carefully folds all its boxes and puts them in an unlocked cardboard recycling skip.
* The exquisite taste of good quality milk chocolate.
* Husband just finished his last day at work. He is now a full time student!
* Today is my second last day at work before we move.
* Friends who have promised to help us pack our truck.
* All the amazing friendships that have resulted out of having housemates for the first 5 years of our marriage.
* No matter where I live I can take this space with me.
* That I can go to the corner store in my pajamas on a Saturday morning, and no one cares.
* Organisations that rescue pooches from the pound and then give them to loving homes ;)