Wednesday, January 4


I think I can well and truly say I am done with eating. Silly season? Nup, no silliness here (well, no more than usual) eating season more like. Yikes. After being on three different holidays in three weeks with three different sets of people the eating has been out of control. So much so that I no longer wake up hungry, I am in a permanent state of fullness.
In other news we had a quiet NYE with a little wine, a little bit of sparklers and then a New Years Day on the beach learning to surf. Man, it was fun, but I have bruises showing up all over me from it! And now it's back to work and more busyness and absence from me. Boo.
I hope you all had a marvelous Christmas and New Year. xsx

{Picture unrelated but totally awesome}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*