Saturday, October 15
Things to be thankful for*
* Being at home.
* A fridge full of fresh fruit and veg.
* Coloured pens (for list making)
* A full day hanging out with my bro.
* Hard decisions being made and agreed upon.
* Mince pies are in the supermarket (yes I know it's waaay to early but how good are mince pies! Heaps. That's how.)
* Charity shops. Saving waste, saving money and supporting a cause. Sa-weet.
* No more flights for a whole 2 months at least!
* Roses. These roses are from the botanic gardens in St Kilda, I spent a good hour wandering around sniffing every single one!
More thankfulness over here...