Saturday, January 8

Things to be thankful for.

 
* A lovely day off with my boy. Art gallery, bike ride, friends.
* A smooth show going into the theatre.
* Peppermint tea.
* Watermelon. So pink, so juicy, so sweet. It's all good.
* LED torches. So much brighter.
* Sleep ins. Goodness knows I need them.
* The bike paths in Sydney.
* Happy news (and awesome parcels) from overseas friends.
* The speed of communication with email.
* The joy of getting mail in the letterbox.

{Things to be thankful for is a list I started when I began blogging. It helps me reflect on my week and remember all the good things in my life. I would love it if you played along too, leave a link below or comment and link to me on your post. *s*} 


1 comment:

  1. ooo parcels from overseas, they're the best!

    amd i agree, the bikes paths in sydney are making things a lot more awesome.

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*