Friday, December 10

Link love for Friday...

Still not in the mood? Shopping mall Christmas songs getting you down. Here's some happy crafty inspiration...
* An amazing DIY Christmas tree...
* So many pretty papery things here...
* Wrapping inspiration. My favourite part!
* Awesome christmas crackers.
* Christmas tree pins from felt.
* Paper leaf wreath.
* More cool DIY wreaths...
* Biscuit overload is called for at this time of year..
* Of course we need some reindeer love.
* Healthy cocktails!
* Lovely advent calander idea's.
* Well I know it's hot here but these snowflakes are amazing.
* Download these cute gift tags...
* But to get you really in the mood - how about a flashmob...

1 comment:

  1. Sophie- Thank you. The Christmas flash mob made me smile and cry.

    I love them so much! And that one combines three of my favorite things, Christmas, choirs, and stragers joining together to be joyful. All these completely different people all wanted the same thing- to sing and celebrate together and to make other peoples lives a little bit wonderful. In a food court. Things like that, and things like you, remind me of what the human race can be, when we want to love.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*