Saturday, November 13

Things to be thankful for*


* I am pretty much never bored.
* A job that pays for me to have training (crane training!)
* Enthusiastic young people. (I'm doing a lighting design at a school)
* It's time for the doona to be packed away. Sheets only on the bed!
* Old country town op shops.
* Sandwiches.  See that up there: cheese, avocado, cucumber, tomato. mhmmm.
* The taste of home grown cucumber! Eeeeep! (and beetroot!)
* Rolling into December means more gatherings, catching up with friends, parties and fun.
* Uncle Vanya. Really good. Really really. (this is important as I will be there watching it 6 nights a week until January.)
* The roof over my head.

{Things to be thankful for is a list I started when I began blogging. It helps me reflect on my week and remember all the good things in my life. I would love it if you played along too, leave a link in the comments and link to me on your post. *s*}  

1 comment:

  1. as always a throughly good list. I too am thankful for home grown vegies and Doonas of the bed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*