Monday, October 18

Garden review...

 
 
We dug up (read Tim dug up) a patch of the lawn to make more room for vegetables! We have beetroot galore, and fennel and carrots have just started to stick their soft leaves up out of the ground! Hopefully these are more of a success than last years carrots which didnt grow bigger than my pinkie finger (and I have small hands). Also the lemons are turning yellow! It feels like they have been sitting there being green for aggges! I'm going to make pudding with this bad boy tonight! And we have rock & water melons seedlings happening too! Spring is magical right?!

4 comments:

  1. Mary Mary quite contrary, :) Your little patch looks lovely. I wish the dog would stay out of my vege patches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so jealous that you have somewhere to plant things. alas, a little apartment just doesn't allow it! good luck with the pudding making :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! happy gardening. I'm sure with all this rain that we've had they will grow a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious sounding garden! And mmm lemon pudding, perfect for this rainy weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*