Saturday, August 14

Things to be thankful for.

* I said what was bothering me to the person bothering me and it wasn't so scary after all and brought positive results.
* Chocolate.
* My thoughtful husband: texts, flowers, cuddles and infinite patience.
* Housemates cooking for each other... that dream commune in the sky is on its way...
* Spring is coming I just KNOW it! (The pansies told me so)
* Um more chocolate.
* I got a scary first done this week: (working along very wobbly metal truss with nothing solid to hang onto at a height of 12 metres.)
* I can finally start seeing people (not theatre people) again as of opening night on Tuesday.
* My family is completely sane, especially when compared to the family in this play :)
* That feeling in your mouth when you've just brushed your teeth. I love brushed teeth.

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check them out. *s*}  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*