Friday, August 6

Link love for Friday...

Enlarge this picture above...

Now this is what I call cool cycle wear!

Check out more cute and local cycling gear.

Check out what's happening in the front yard of my local church... and if you live in Surry Hills go see it in real life!

The election, well I know it's a boring one but I still care who gets in. It's interesting to check out the difference in priorities between men and women. All age groups of men have the economy in their top 3. All age groups of women have the environment in their top 3...

Big posters. Really big posters.

A world made entirely of books.

Mmmmm pears. Get em while they're still in season!

Finally you must listen to this:


More stuff around the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*