Saturday, July 31

Things to be thankful for.

 

* All the lovely people I know, especially the ones I've managed to catch up with this week. mmm real life friends.
* Some morning time spent with my boy.
* The end of the play is nigh!
* I walked outside as fireworks banged overhead at my work place. I imagined the people watching them saying ohhh and ahh.
* A vague glimmer of warmth in the air.
* Peppermint tea. Thanks for being so refreshing and non caffinated.
* I got all the crew I need for the coming weeks in one day.
* My little brother calls me for chats now. I like us both being grownups.
* I went to the best gig of the year so far. Wonderful sound, beautiful lighting.
* See those little green guys in the picture up there. I say hi to them every day and they are getting bigger and more delicious looking! Growing stuff is awesome.

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check them out. *s*}  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*