Saturday, May 22

Things to be thankful for

* The little snippets of time I've had away from work this week. A few dinners at home even! Lovely.
* The little ego boost from blog appreciation I've had.
* My folks are safely in the UK and having a marvelous time.
* The rain. Our garden looks happy.
* My pay cheque from the teaching gig I did. Makes the hours allllllll worth while.
* We booked our holiday to Brisbane for October! Love having things to look forward to.
* Mia brought us cup cakes. Her icing skills are perfection.
* Winter clothes and extra throws on the bed. All the better for snuggling with.
* Jonquils. How I love thee.
* New bands to dig: The Jezabels & Washington.
* Autumn leaves, pretty colours and early sleeps.

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check it out. *s*}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*