Saturday, April 24

Things to be thankful for.

It's been a good week. I am thankful for:
* The new mattress. I know I sound like a broken record, but it is SO good.
* All the old cd's that have been dug up, dusted and off and put on to the computer for some new-old song listening.
* An amazing conversation last Sunday night with dear friends. (And I got to cuddle their baby. Bonus!)
* A mostly succesful Ikea trip (there's always one thing not in stock) - and husband and I didnt want to kill each other once.
* My little brother got into the police force and will be starting in a few weeks. I'm so proud of him. Best of all, I'll be able to see him on weekends occasionally now, coz he'll be closer to Sydney!
* Husband bought me crumpets. *happy*
* Work has been good this week. (I rarely say that - so I'm super thankful to be able too)
* I got a parcel from America with my new gap swimmers. And it fits and I got a bonus present from our sweet friend who organised it all for me. (Gap don't ship to Australia)
* Sunday night wine making with my house mates. We are a happy family.
* Numerous catch ups that have been arranged for the coming days and days past. Friends are special.


{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definatly check it out. *s*}


1. {via}
2. Baby Luke Noah.

2 comments:

  1. I love this section of your blog, it's such a positive end to the week and I am so jealous of all the winemaking fun, for two reasons, the squishing(obviously) and the anticipation of the fruits of your labour in a few weeks time, when everyone gets a bit squishy... all in all squishtastic! (ahem).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i expect to see a flower wearing picture soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*