Saturday, August 28

Things to be thankful for.

 * All the lovely comments I've had on my blog this week. You've made me feel very loved.
* Catching up with family this week. and being shouted breakfast and coffee!
* Another oppurtunity to do some fun lighting work in the fringe has arisen! Yay!
* At night time before the light gets turned out we lay face to face and talk about our days. I find it hard to sleep with out that little bit of debrief time.
* The Greens got a seat in the lower house. I reckon that's completely rad. Go Melbs.
* The sun set's in my break on wednesdays and Saturdays. Nothing like a sunset over Sydney harbour. {pic 3.}
* A whole day hanging out with my brother.
* Tax return returned. Thanks Government. Nuff said.
* I managed to miss Surry Hills not having any water for a few hours, but it reminded me of being in Uganda and not having the luxary of water from our taps. Amazing they had it back on in a few hours really.
* The uniquely Australian smell of back burning in the cold air. I love that summer smell mixed with winter fresh air.
* Fresh eggs from my parents chooks! Look at those lovely colours! {pic 6}

{things to be thankful for is a post I do every Saturday. It helps me sum up my week and remind myself of all the good things in my life. Feel free to play too and leave your *thankful's* in the comments or a link to yours on your blog. I will definitely check them out. *s*}   

This week all pictures are mine. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a blog feature. There is so much to be thankful for in our lives that and often we take it for granted. At least, I know I do.

    Also, you should be thankful that you have such mad skillz with the camera. I fully expected to scroll down to see flickr links or credits to some pro photographer or something . But no! It's evident reading your post that took them and dude, wow. Color me impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the photo front - amazing! loving this list of thanks idea, might have to borrow it one of these days! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*